Documentation and examples for adding Bootstrap popovers, like those found in iOS, to any element on your site.
Things to know when using the popover plugin:
- Zero-length title and content values will never show a popover.
- Specify container:
bodyto avoid rendering problems in more complex components (like our input groups, button groups, etc).
- Triggering popovers on hidden elements will not work.
- Popovers for .disabled or disabled elements must be triggered on a wrapper element.
- When triggered from anchors that wrap across multiple lines, popovers will be centered between the anchors’ overall width. Use white-space: nowrap; on your s to avoid this behavior.
- Popovers must be hidden before their corresponding elements have been removed from the DOM.